Assistant professor, researcher & software practitioner with over 15 years of experience in university level teaching, research and commercial software engineering, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Usability, application development and project management. Microsoft (.NET) and PRINCE2 practitioner certified.
- Teaching in Institute of Information Technology (IIT), University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- PhD (Human-Computer Interaction), MSc (Internet Computing) from University of Wales, UK
- MSc (Computer Science), BSc-Hons (Applied Physics & Electronics) from University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Software Practitioner (PRINCE2), Microsoft Certified Professional, Professional member of British Computer Society , Senior member of IACSIT.
- Research areas: HCI, Mobile HCI, Inclusive Design, Usability, Accessibility & Software Engineering.
- Project management, Consultancy & leadership.