- Bhuiyan, M. (2013) Gesture Controlled User Interface For Inclusive Design, Germany: Lap Publishing. ISBN: 978-3-659-40820-5
- Zero-One: Information Technology and Computer Science based publication, published in 1999, Editor.
- The Monthly Computer Barta, Technical Editor, since 1997-2004.
- Bhuiyan, M., Picking, R. (2012), “Towards a Framework for Inclusive Gesture Controlled User Interface Design”, Journal of Research and Practice in Information Technology published by Australian Computer Society, Accepted to be published
- Miraz, M., Bhuiyan, M. (2012), “An Exploration of the Ambiguities of EIGRP Cost Matrix”, Journal of Communication and Computer, Vol. 9 no. 7, pp795-801.
- Baowaly, M. K., Hossain, M. J., Bhuiyan, M. (2012), “Accessibility Analysis and Evaluation of Government-Websites’ in developing countries: Case Study Bangladesh”, The International Journal on Computer Engineering and Intelligent Systems, Vol.3 No.4.
- Bhuiyan, M., Picking, R. (2011), “A Review and Analysis of Gesture-controlled User Interfaces for Affordable and Inclusive Design”, The International Review on Computers and Software, vol. 6, no. 5.
- Bhuiyan, M., Picking, R. (2011), “A Gesture Controlled User Interface for Inclusive Design and Evaluative Study of Its Usability”, The International Journal on Software Engineering and Application, vol. 4, no. 9.
- Bhuiyan, M. & Picking, R. “A Television-based Gesture Controlled User Interface for Inclusive Design”, Proceedings of AIRtech 2011: Accessibility, Inclusion and Rehabilitation using Information Technologies, La Havana, Cuba, 13-15 December, 2011.
- Baowaly, M.K., Sarker, K. U. and Bhuiyan, M. “Accessibility Analysis and Evaluation of Bangladesh Government Websites” accepted to be published in the IEEE/IAPR International Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV), 2012, Dhaka, Bangladeh, May 2012.
- Bhuiyan, M., Picking, R., Miraz, M. H. and Hossain, M. 2011, "Usability Analysis of a Gesture Controlled User Interface", 4th International Conference on Internet Technologies and Applications (ITA '11) Glyndwr University, Wrexham.
- Inclusiv-IT-y 2009, British Computer Socity (BCS), November, London: It was a one day event on making IT accessible for disabled people. Involved as a speaker.
- Bhuiyan, M. and Picking, R. 2009, "Gesture Control User Interface, what have we done and what's next?", Proceedings of the fifth collaborative research symposium on security, E-learning, Internet and Networking (SEIN-2009), eds. G.U. Bleimann, S.P. Doland, M.S. Furnell and V. Grout, University of Plymouth, Darmstadt, pp. 59.
- Bhuiyan, M. and Picking, R. 2009, "Gesture Controlled User Interfaces for Elderly and Disabled", 3rd International Conference on Internet Technologies and Applications (ITA '09) Glyndwr University, Wrexham.
- Bhuiyan, M. and Picking, R. 2009, "Gesture Controlled User Interfaces for elderly and Disabled", the Second IASTED International Conference on Telehealth and Assistive Technology (TAT 2009) IASTED, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, Accepted but not been published.
- Picking, R. and Bhuiyan, M. 2009, "Gesture Controlled User Interfaces for Inclusive Design", 12th IFIP Conference on Human Computer Interaction (Interact 2009), IFIP, Uppsala, Sweden. Accepted but not published
- Bhuiyan, M. and Picking, R. 2008, "Web Browsing in the Mobile Device: Age, Usability Perspectives in the UK and Bangladesh", Proceedings of the fifth colaborative research symposium on security, E-learning, Internet and Networking(SEIN-2008), eds. G.U. Bleimann, S.P. Doland, M.S. Furnell and V. Grout, University of Plymouth, Plymouth, UK, pp. 129.
- Bhuiyan, M. 2007, "Xessibility: XML-XSL for web browser accessibility", Second BCS/IET International Conference on Internet Technologies and Applications(ITA '07), eds. V. Grout, R. Picking and D. Oram, Wrexham, North Wales UK.
- Gesture Controlled User Interface for Inclusive Design- PhD thesis
- Musability: More Usable Web Browsing in Mobile Device (M.Sc, Glyndwr University UK)
- Concurrent Software development process in Object Oriented Technology (M.Sc Dhaka University Bangladesh)
- Software Development and Research Laboratory in the Centre of Applied Research in Science, Dhaka University, (2005)
- Establishing Social Development and micro-Credit organization, MINE (2004)
- Country E-Preparedness reports, E-map and E-Action Plan: State of E-Business in Bangladesh (2004-2005) with International Trade Centre.
- Java Programming and OOP, The Monthly Computer Barta (2005)
- The Netherlands, Free but controlled country, IT in Europe & Bangladeshi Image, The weekly JaiJaidin, (2005)
- IT for successful business, The monthly computer Barta (2000)
- Outsourcing: Business perspective, The monthly computer Barta(2000)
- Satellite Revolution, The daily Ittefaq (2000)
- Object Oriented Programming C++, The monthly computer Barta (2000)
- The Submarine Cable: Data Transmission media on the Sea bed, The monthly computer Barta(2000)
- Software: the ultimate driving force, The daily New Nation (2000)
- Software in business, business with software, The daily Bhorer Kagoj (2000)
- Roaming of Cellular, The monthly computer Barta(2000)
- Your duty to integrate Software in business, The monthly computer Barta(2000)
- Our Situation on High Speed Data Transmission, The monthly computer Barta (2000)
- Digital Photography, The monthly computer Barta(1999)
- Cellular: Best technology in the wireless communication, The monthly computer Barta (1997)
- Fiber Optics: New era in communication System, The monthly computer Barta (1997)